Internet of Things has its own advantages in various platforms in the industrial world. There are always new emerging devices with various features which are added to the list of IoT devices every day.
IoT devices are highly integrated which makes it possible to connect potential objects to communicate and interact smoothly over internet. These IoT devices are managed and controlled whenever needed.
One true fact is that there are over 20 billion IoT devices which is a huge number compared to the total population in the whole world. And still there is an increasing graph for the IoT devices.
IoT devices on list
- ESP8266 – This is a WiFi module with integrated TCP/IP protocol. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
- NodeMCU – NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform which runs on ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif. It is a firmware and development kit that helps to build any IoT product.
- Arduino – This is also an open source microcontroller electronic platform where one can perform functions related for developing an IoT based product. This board is equipped with analog and digital input and output pins. This IoT device is mostly used for developing basic IoT projects.
- Raspberry Pi – This IoT device is a microprocessor which is available at low cost. This is in the size of a computer which can be plugged into the monitor or a television. It allows one to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python.
- Amazon echo- This is a device which is connected with a personal assistant “Alexa”. It has got various features where voice interaction also takes place.
- Google Home-Voice Controller: Google Home is connected with Google which is a voice controller. Besides controlling your home it also comes with google assistant, helping with lists, translations, news, music, calendar and many more.